Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quebec

We arrived in St. Luc Quebec on Saturday night and had supper with my father. Then we went out to see my brother Alexandre's Crossfit gym. The visit was very fun and the boys really enjoyed finally meeting their uncle and seeing him show us his gym equipment. I didnt realize how weak I am until I tried to climb the rope, very embarassing! FYI, for anyone who does not know, this man is my father, and the really strong guy down below is my brother, the cute blond is his girlfriend and the other lady is my father's wife. The rest of the people are me and my kids and Chris.




I really don't know what was on my shirt, but I don't think I will ever wear it again. It was raining so maybe it was rain. And I think I am throwing out those white yoga pants, oh the horror!! My brother is quite strong and was showing us how he pulls himself up on those rings without going upside down. All the boys tried to climg the rings, as did I but Josh was the only one who could make it up to the top.





















We stayed in a nice hotel in St. Jean and then left the next morning for New Brunswick.

No comments:

Post a Comment