Saturday, June 26, 2010

the craic in Kilkenny

These are my friends from left to right: Ozlem, Sam, Philip, little Cian and Anna. So great to see them, hopefully Chris links up with them again this Thursday while in Dublin



well last night we went to a teeny weeny pub in Kilkenny and saw a band playing rock music. IT was loud, next time I bring me earplugs.


There was beer drippin from the shelf above our heads, an old guy who smelled like sweat and was really nice and smiley. He asked us if there was a recession in Canada and we said not too bad right now. He said "this country's bollocks!" and then laughed and said something about politics. Chris just looked at me wondering what the heck to say so I nodded to the man in agreement and we all had a laugh. He won't remember us in the morning.
there were pictures of womens' cleavage all over the ceilings and I took a picture of it.
June 27th: fun, tiring and I've seen enought cleavage for a liftime! I was somewhat tempted to draw a canadian flag on my own chest and add meself to the ceiling of fame, but then didn't. Although it would be something to add to my crossed off list of stuff to do.

hmmmmm...............

No comments:

Post a Comment