Tuesday, June 21, 2011

in dublin

well, i arrived this morning, and as i got to see the land, my smile got huge!!! love it here. i smell from the plane ride over, can't wait to get to dingle, see my friend martina and shower!! i did put on deodorant but it may not be doing the trick. i have bought my train ticket to tralee, where martina will pick me up and bring me to dingle. i arrive there at 5pm and then it is about 45 min to dingle. yay, just in time for music in the pubs and my favorite sandwhich on the retaining wall overlooking the ocean?!


my feet hurt, and i want to wash my face but i am so happy to be here. i have been smiling since i got here and feel quite at home. chatted with a lady on the bus to the train station who is going to clifden tonight and i told her to go to the abbeyglen and mention my name and that i am the canadian uke player. i told here there is mighty craic to be had there and she should go have a pint.....her name was Gay from texas.

well, i must go to the lou, wash my hands and find a sandwhich to eat for lupper


tootles! :) aaaaaaaah

1 comment:

  1. I love how personable you are! Making friends at every turn!

    ReplyDelete