Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inch Beach, june 23

today i slept til almost 11am, which for me is nutz! was up til 230am so my schedule is all weird. we made mash and bangers and eggs and stuff, i fried salmon for breakfast. we went to Inch beach, beautiful and tonight it is my turn to cook supper with Colm (Aiden's friend). should be fun, he calls me "missus".
breakfast around the table with everyone above, and below, inch beach!




tonight into dingle to the pub to find some music an craic! no time for photos as this dumb website seems not to let me upload them right now and i am paying for my time on this box.
below, we went out in Dingle looking for the craic
O`Flaherty`s pub


the man in the photo above, had a beautiful voice and sang a song in Irish

the air feels good in my lungs and i feel energized by the sea air and great friends all around me.

slan, le gras (farewell, with love)

No comments:

Post a Comment