Wednesday, June 24, 2009

honored!

Wow! I'm a somebody with followers! I can't believe me eyes, thanks people for honoring me with your tiime for readin my silly little adventure notes. I can't wait to get going so I can write me little heart out. I'm almost done packing, I can only take 20kg maximum (I'm hopin that theyre not going to weigh me!!) and it has to fit in the over head bin but I have to take my fun shoes and they're totally useless but look so snazzy! Here is my current itinerary:

June 26th: arrive in Dublin at 4am and find me a nice hard spot on the cold stone floor to sleep until the floor cleaner likely runs me over. Then I must wake up and find some food to eat so I don't faint (I am very sensitive to food, don't you know?!) I'm takin my red Ukelele so if a song strikes me, I might sit outside and play for people until they throw whatever they got in their hands at me beggin me to stop. I have a day in Dublin to kill, whatever shall I do?? then find a place to sleep in Dublin, it should be arranged but I don't have my official itineray yet!

June 27th, Ellen is picking me up to drive me across to the west side, near Galway, where I'm sure to find some music and stuff. I'm supposed to sleep at the G-Hotel. (is that a short form, or what?! I don't yet know). They call this a "quirky boutique hotel" which worries me a little bit. Quirky can be different for everyone. Does it mean really weird and their just puttin a nicer spin on it?

June 28th, I'm supposed to go to somewhere near Clifden in Connemara area and sleep in the Delphi Lodge Connemara (I think!) from the picture on the web site, it looks very beautiful!

June 29th, start my Connemara Safari from this day until July 3rd

July 3rd, hire a car (they don't say rent a car over there) and drive to Westport where I will 'surf a couch' of a complete stranger. I can't wait, they say their house is inhabited by the spirits of past owners, should be fun! I will stay with them July 4th night as well.

July 5th, drive my hired car back to Dublin and kill more time, just me and my red ukelele. Sleep in Dublin somewhere. It is my pick so i'll find something that looks quirky then!

July 6th, start my Shamrocker tour of the North. I am told they need some great bar party pictures for their website so my goal is to get 'em drunk and take "edgy" pictures of the other guests. This should be fun also! I will be on this tour until July 8th, after which I will arrive back in Dublin.

July 8th, sleep in Dublin and wake up rested and ready to board my plane back to Canada on July 9th.

I'll be posting again on June 26th if I can find an i-net cafe, which should not be hard, so stay tuned my friends.

Fiddle Dee Dee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment